Friday, March 6, 2015

Friend or Foe?

What do you do when a cute fluffy kitten gets adopted by your owner? That's what happened to me. Emilie told me that now I would have a friend, but I didn't need one! Besides, that little fluff of gray fur can't play at all! Plus, every time I want to cuddle on anyone's lap these days, that sneaky kit (now called Misty) is already there, and all I get is a scolding!
      "Smores, you're scaring Misty!"
 "No jumping! Misty will get hurt!"
"Bad boy! Now look, Misty is scared!

Now I have a mission: To find out if Misty is my friend, or my enemy!! I'll give you more news soon, but  I have to hurry or else Misty will get to the cozy armchair first!

(P.S. My only happiness is that the little mini cat has to eat a special kitten food because she is so teeny, so I get all the tuna!)


No comments:

Post a Comment