Sunday, December 1, 2013

Brrr!

Oh, its so cold! I wish it was summer and I could lie on my back and sleep in the sun. But no, it has to be winter, and cold, cold, cold! Sadly, yesterday I had to spend the WHOLE NIGHT OUTSIDE! In the morning I was so cold, I could have been an popsicle! Thankfully though, right now I am on a rug in front of the fire, with Emilie stroking my back and occasionally scratching my chin. And then this good moment is ruined. Emilie's friends had come to play with her in the snow. She quickly slips on her coat, boots, gloves, and hat, and rushes outside. Why would she go off in the freezing winter weather, when she can sit in front of the warm fire, I will never know. Humph. Well, its her choice. And my choice is to stretch in front of the fire and dream of summer.
When I wake up I will probably be grumpy, because it will be winter again. 'Night.  

1 comment: